So Miss Laura from www.strollerparkingonly.blogspot.ca was kind enough to bestow a Liebster award on me. If you are unsure of what that is, here is her definition:
“One example of this abundant bloggy love is the Liebster award which is not exactly an award in the big fancy way, but is more just a little acknowledgement from one blogger to another (11 others to be exact) to say, “Your blog is great”. It is specifically for blogs who have 200 followers or less, so it’s an awesome way to give a shout-out to up and coming bloggers.
Here are the rules for the Liebstering (not a verb?):
Post 11 random facts about yourself.
Choose 11 deserving bloggers and tag them in your post.
Tell them you’ve tagged them.
Answer 11 questions the tagger has asked you, and give 11 questions to the people you’ve tagged.
No tag backs.
Ok, here goes…”
those were all Laura’s words – here come all of mine:
11 Random Facts about me:
1. I was the biggest Debbie Gibson fan when I was younger. So much so, that I:
2. Begged my parents to let me take piano lessons to further emulate her. (the black hat wasn’t enough for me)
3. And on my first day, I marched in & told the instructor “I am going to be the next Debbie Gibson!”
4. But that only lasted a few months. Got bored with piano.
5. I was an only child until I was 14. Then sweet baby Alexa came along.
6. When I was 20, my brother was born. That was sweet baby Jon-Michael.
7. My first job out of high school, I met the guy I would marry. I told my parents just that the day we met.
8. I worked in an upscale children’s clothing store after that. I always told the twin moms I was so jealous. I wanted twins – a boy & a girl. That is exactly what I had.
9. I adore P!nk more than I ever loved Debbie Gibson, Poison or Bon Jovi.
10. If I could, I would totally quit my job, pack up my kids and follow P!nk around on tour. Ahhh, the dream.
11. I love frosting more than any food on earth. Thick, rich buttercream. Yummo.
Here are my questions from Laura:
Here are the 11 questions that you lucky ladies get to answer:
1. Do you bother getting dressed if you are not leaving the house that day? not unless I have to take the kids outside to play. And not always then, either.
2. Are leggings pants? Hells to the yeah.
3. How do you keep your little ones entertained while you cook? (Seriously. I’m asking because I desperately need ideas!) I am an awful mother – i turn on tv.
4. Real Housewives shows- love or hate (or hate to love)? The only one I ever watch is NY. And I am ashamed and horrified of myself the entire time.
5. What are your goals for your blog? I would love for this to be a full time career for me. One that would pay the bills, not just require my full time attention. I would like my blog to be known as a brand.
6. If you were a stroller, what kind of stroller would you be? A Quinny or Bugaboo.
7. Do you close the door when you go to the bathroom if no one’s home? nope
8. How many different homes have you lived in over the years? 5 since birth
9. What’s the best part about being a mom? The fact that they love me NO MATTER WHAT.
10. What’s the hardest part about being a mom? The stress when they are not listening. Ever.
11. How did you chose your child(ren)’s name(s)? I looked for names that were not hugely popular so they would not have 12 of them in their class. Also wanted a name that we could shorten. Delaney we call Laney and Cooper we call Coop. But we use their full names too.
Trying to pass the award along — but I do not know 11 bloggers with under 200 followers! Help a girl out!